Dr. Spencer Svetcov is a Westchester County native. He grew up in Scarsdale and went on to receive his Bachelor of Science at Carnegie Mellon University. He earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree at New York University College of Dentistry, where he graduated with honors in endodontics. Dr. Svetcov helped pilot two different research projects and presented at the Greater New York Dental Meeting held at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center. He went on to complete a one-year General Practice Residency at NYU Lutheran Medical Center in Brooklyn. Following his residency, Dr. Svetcov completed an advanced education program in endodontics at Stony Brook University School of Dental Medicine. There, he served as chief resident and was involved in both teaching and research. Dr. Svetcov has presented his research at the annual American Association of Endodontics meetings. In his free time, Dr. Svetcov enjoys traveling and playing tennis and golf.
- Periodontal Disease Associates With Higher Brain Amyloid Load in Normal Elderly. Kamer, Angela R., et al. Neurobiology of Aging, vol. 36, no. 2, 2015, pp. 627–633.
Membership in Professional Organizations:
- American Dental Association®
- American Association of Endodontics
- White Plains Dental Forum
- New York State Dental Association
- Ninth District Dental Association
- Northern Westchester Dental Study Club
- Endodontic Study Club of Westchester
- Laser Study Club of New York
- Scarsdale Dental Society