Meet Dr. Kara Diamond, Endodontist & Practice Owner
Dr. Diamond attended dental school at the New York University College of Dentistry, where she graduated in 1998 with Honors in Endodontics, Faculty Practice and Comprehensive Care of Applied Practice Administration. After completing a one year General Practice Residency at Jamaica Hospital in New York, Dr Diamond practiced general dentistry in Manhattan for two years before returning to NYU for her post-doctoral training in endodontics. Dr. Diamond joined Advanced Endodontics of Westchester after completing her endodontic residency in 2003. She has been treating our adult patients for over 10 years. She also has special training in pediatric endodontics and treats most of our young patients. Dr Diamond currently resides in Westchester, NY with her husband and two children.
In 2013, Dr. Diamond was named partner in the practice working alongside Dr. Justin Kolnick. Congratulations Dr. Diamond and thank you for all your great work!
- Effect of enamel matrix proteins on the phenotype expression of periodontal ligament cells cultured on dental materials. Inoue, M. et al. J Biomed Mater Res 69A: 172-179, 2004.
Membership in professional organizations:
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Endodontists
- Dental Society of the State of New York
- Ninth District Dental Association
- White Plains Dental Forum
- Scarsdale Dental Society
- Northen Westchester Dental Study Club
- Endodontic Study Club of Westchester